Making an environmentally responsible use of the resources available to provide green alternative solutions towards a sustainable way of living.
From designing, thinking, applying, recycling, upcycling to creating and innovating different alternatives of a green life.
Our Eco-Building program aims to provide and learn alternative solutions/ideas for a healthy life, taking care of the environment and all its inhabitants, promoting awareness, preserving the life-cycle, ensuring the welfare of our present and future generations.
Working with our local communities, learning from ancestral traditions, the volunteer will participate actively in:
- assessing vulnerable buildings in a village
- initiative in making vulnerable buildings more secure
- improving traditional dry toilet structures
- innovative structures with wood, earth material and/or recycled items
- construction of a new eco-toilet for children in a rural school